Flip Petillion has edited the 2017 edition of the annual case law overview on IP. The newest edition contains contributions on actual IP topics including:
- Compensation of attorneys fees and costs in view of ECJ decision C-57/15
- The possible copyright protection of styles, trends and fashion
- Short proceedings and the urgency requirement
- Certification marks as a new kind of trade mark at EU level
- The relationship between trade marks and domain names
- UPC and the Belgian Regulatory Framework
You can read more on the newest edition on Larcier website or download it in PDF format - soon available here.